On this page, you find all press releases regarding XXL-products. Please note that we publish most press releases in German only. Those press releases that are available in English are tagged with a small UK flag.
You don't want to miss any further news? Subscribe to our press mailing list.
XXL products, Additive Manufacturing
Giant 3D printer to produce gear parts weighing tons of steel
- XXL products, Automation XXL-products work group visits Airbus and Fraunhofer IFAM in Stade
- XXL products Series production of large scale products: Experts' meeting in Hannover
- XXL products Start-up presents software to determine the best end-of-life strategy for ageing wind turbines
- XXL products Intelligent production of XXL products
- XXL products, Ecology Cross-industry dialogue started
- XXL products, Ecology Recycling wind turbines between environmental sin and new eco-standard
- Industry 4.0, XXL products Increasing safety at sea: IPH develops condition monitoring system for marine gearboxes
- XXL products Risk analysis for the world's largest mobile work machine
- XXL products Scientists investigate how to dismantle wind turbines quickly, cost-efficiently and eco-friendly
- XXL products XXL Products Work Group visits EEW Special Pipe Constructions GmbH in Rostock on 21 October 2015
- XXL products Making better use of limited space: How manufacturers of large scale products could increase their productivity
- XXL products IPH attempts to speed up dismantling of nuclear power plants
XXL products, Industry 4.0
Energy-autonomous and wireless monitoring protects marine gearboxes
- XXL products The world's biggest products: Event gives insight in their production
- XXL products Expert meeting provides insight into the production of large scale products
- XXL products Ships, cranes, wind turbines: Experts talk about large scale products
- XXL products Assembly XXL: How to react flexibly to disruptions in the construction of large scale products
- XXL products Assembly aid allows craneless construction of wind turbines
- XXL products When man encounters his technical limits: Towards a definition of large scale products
- XXL products Working committee on XXL goods scheduled meeting for 5th November 2013
- XXL products RWE Power hosts meeting of working committee on XXL goods on 15th May 2013
- XXL products Manufacturing xxl goods: While many big companies have started to use flow production, most SME stick to fixed-site production
- XXL products, Production planning Mechanical and plant engineering: Real-time simulations can help to reduce delays in field assembly.
- XXL products Installation of wind energy plants and other large scale products: IPH engineers to develop standard device for assembly
- XXL products Nordex to host next meeting of working committee on XXL goods on 22nd May 2012.
- XXL products IPH and Airbus are investigating if modular design of air plane wings reduces lifecycle costs.
IPH reveals ways to increase efficiency of wind energy plants at 2012 Hanover trade fair (Hannover Messe).
- XXL products, Production planning IPH engineers are investigating how production networks of large scale goods, such as wind energy plants, should be designed to become more efficient.
- XXL products Announcement of the next meeting of the IPH working group of XXL goods on 23rd November 2011.
- XXL products, Production planning The fifth subproject on XXL goods has started: Through ratings of the logistical standards of their network partners, manufacturers and suppliers of XXL goods improve their production network.
- XXL products Meeting of IPH's working group of XXL goods on 17th May 2011: Suppliers and manufacturers discuss intra- and inter plant logistics of large-scale and heavy-weight components of XXL goods.
- XXL products Visiting IPH, Dr. Oliver Liersch gets information on IPH's latest research project – focus is on the significant future potential of the joint project on XXL goods funded by the Ministry.
- XXL products First meeting of the IPH working group of XXL goods: Around 30 representatives from industry, research, and politics follow IPH’s invitation for the kick-off event of the new working group.
- XXL products Announcement of the kick-off meeting: IPH's working group of XXL goods holds first meeting on 15th September 2010.
- XXL products The IPH successfully applied for research funding: Throughout the next three years, the joint project on XXL goods will be supported with more than 1,2 million Euro.